Thursday, 5 April 2012

Kawaii Inspired Collage Cards

I am still into my collage style cards, and it is so good to know that they are totally unique as their components come from a variety of different sources.  I used elements from one of my 'interesting bits' kits to make these two cards.

The second card may need a little something 'extra' but I will let it sit for a day or two before I decide what to do.  This collage style of card making really suits me and I prefer it to just adding layer and layers of toppers onto a card.  I am still a novice at this eclectic style of crafting but I am loving it at the moment!

5 comments:

  1. Love the bunny cards Simone!
    So glad you're having fun with them. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Simone, you seem to be more relaxed recently.

    Have a very Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know you've been creating with your kits again! These are looking lovely, it's great to see the 'bits' being put to good use.

    Thanks Simone.

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, both these bunny cards are so sweet! i love your new site and the title ❤

    thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, i really look forward to when i can return to blogland :)

    xx

    sumea

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO sweet!! Love them, Simone!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete